Microsoft Windows 10 Professional
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800x600
- Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
- To access the Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768
- Microsoft account required for some features
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Watching DVDs requires separate playback software
- Some games and programs might require a graphics card compatible with DirectX 10 or higher for optimal performance
- Miracast requires a display adapter which supports Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 1.3, and a Wi-Fi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Direct Printing requires a Wi-Fi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct and a device that supports Wi-Fi Direct Printing
- To install a 64-bit OS on a 64-bit PC, your processor needs to support CMPXCHG16b, PrefetchW, and LAHF/SAHF
- InstantGo works only with computers designed for Connected Standby
Microsoft Windows 10 Home
- The web that works the way you doWindows 10 comes with Microsoft Edge, a browser that's built to give you a better web experience. Write or type notes directly on webpages and share them with others, read online articles free of distraction, and save your favorite reads for later access.
- Multi-doing helps you get to "done" fasterEasily snap up to four apps in place and see all open tasks in a single view. You can even create virtual desktops when you need more space or want to group things by project.
- Interact with your device however you wantTouch, type, write: the choice is yours so you can use whatever works best for what you're doing.
- Flexibility to work how you wantWindows 10 enables your apps to look and work great in all modes, on all devices. On 2-in-1 devices, your screen can be optimized to work with touch or keyboard and mouse.
Microsoft Windows 10 - Home
Windows 10 is so familiar and easy to use, you'll feel like an expert. The Start Menu is back in an expanded form, plus your pinned apps and favorites are brought over so they're ready and waiting for you.
It starts up and resumes fast, has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and is designed to work with software and hardware you already have.
- The web that works the way you do
- Multi-doing helps you get to "done" faster
- Interact with your device however you want
- Flexibility to work how you want
Mircosoft Windows 7 Professional
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
Windows 7 is a version of Windows that succeeded Windows Vista. Compared to its predecessor it provides high speeds and streamlines the interface while maintaining valuable features such as the User Account Control sandbox and the Aero graphical enhancements. In many respects it is very moderate sitting at the centre of a web of operating systems with many different traits.
-1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor*
-1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
-16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
-DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver